If you need to Data Recovery information from your hard drive, we invite you to our Service Center . Our engineers have been dealing with hard drive problems since 2000, so it doesn’t matter what type, interface, problem or manufacturer – we’ll help you anyway.
Usually the problem is a physical disk failure. There can be no external reasons for this. This is a complex device that has failed: the motor, the main unit, the firmware or the electronics board are faulty. In this case, the PC will stop working or slow down, and an error will be thrown when opening files. In all these cases, you can recover data from the hard drive.
The second most common cause of information loss is external influence or human factor, which consists in the inaccurate use of devices or programs:
- Files deleted or hard drive formatted;
- Reinstall Windows, re-update the device, update or reset the device to factory settings;
- failed to install or update the antivirus in a timely manner, which led to file damage by viruses;
- An external hard drive, computer or laptop case has been dropped on the floor, thrown out of a car, hit, stepped on while driving;
- Fire, flood, overvoltage or short circuit in the network.
Recovery of digital data from a hard drive is possible in nine cases out of ten. Even if the disc is badly damaged, do not despair and risk losing your photo library, work results, collection of rare music or movies. Our engineers will recover the information.
Recovery from a damaged hard drive is limited to troubleshooting and reading Facebook data on a specific hardware and software system. Sometimes the problem is solved – the hard drive is working as before and the data is available. But such repairs are extremely rare. Typically, the disk also is temporarily brought into a state suitable for reading information on other error-free media.